In this section you may find documents related to the subject tackled by the DISCOVERED LIFE. You will find documents created in the framework of the project for their dissemination (leaflets, posters and briefs) as well as already existing documents.
They all refer to the issues generated by pesticides and other persistent organic pollutants, as well as to those techniques used to tackle their harmful effects in human beings and the environment.
- This publication in English created by the IHPA and CEPS deals with the problems that the inadequate stock of obsolete pesticides has caused in different European countries. It analyses the scale of the problem, the existing laws, measures to be taken and an action plan to be followed in order to take steps in the right direction. VERY SOON AVAILABLE IN SPANISH.
- The project in figures. Understanding DISCOVERED LIFE at a glance.
- Information poster of the project. The poster is displayed at the seat of the Government of Aragon in San Pedro Nolasco square in Zaragoza and at the seat of the Alto Gallego County in Sabiñánigo.
-This document belongs to the collection Guides to Citizens created by the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States (EPA) with the aim at disseminating the different remediation technologies suitable for contaminated sites. There are 22 technical files. You may find here the file that deals with in situ chemical oxidation.
-Brochure to understand at a glance the DISCOVERED LIFE Project. Very son other one with more technical details.
-Article published in the Technical Environment Journal RETEMA "LIFE DISCOVERED Searching solutions to the legacy of Lindane in Aragon"
-Information resources regarding the lindane issue. Created in close collaboration with the Centro de Documentación del Agua y del Medio Ambiente of the Zaragoza City Council.
-Publication created by IHPA and CEPS now available in SPANISH. "Pesticidas obsoletos letales. Una bomba de relojería, motivos por los que debemos actuar"
- Strategic plan of integral fight against the contamination by lindane and other isomers of the HCH in Aragon. November 2016
Link to the document (24.3 MB) Spanish: goo.gl/p4c1VI
- Presentations of the Closing Session. May 2017
- Book of the 13th International Forum of HCH and Pesticides in Zargoza from 3 to 6 November 2015: www.hchforum.com/13/docs/13thHCHForum_Forum_Book_2015.pdf